Coffee Power convertible jacket / cape
Canvas jacket. Cropped. Hand dyed in deep pattern-undulating deep olives and browns. Frayed trim. Hand-stitched Coffee Power patch on one shoulder, decorative patch on the other. Straggly tattered linen ties in the front.
But wait! The seams along the bottom of the sleeves are actually snaps. Unsnap them and poof — you are now wearing a cape!
• for comparison, the dress form measures: bust 44 inches, waist 35, hips 45
• rough size: pretty much free sized, but better if you're XL up to 3X
• actual garment measurements: length varies from 14 to 17, sleeves around 19
• fabric: 100% cotton canvas, cotton trims, linen ties, dyed with professional lightfast procion dyes
• care: hand wash in cold water, dry flat.
• hand made by me and exceedingly one-of-a-kind