Fossil Finder's linen pants 2X-3X
I'm pretty sure I've told a bunch of you I WILL NEVER MAKE PANTS. Well I changed my mind. So, this pair is a test run for pants I will soon have in a set pattern IN A NUMBER OF SIZES. (How soon? Uhhh, it will take me a while. Yes, there will be plus sizes.)
Low dropped-crotch pants. I don't like the word CROTCH, but I dislike HAREM even more so crotch it is, I guess. Elastic waist. Two spacious side pockets. Dyed in a mottled wash of rusts, oranges and browns with olive and gray undertones. SUPREMELY comfortable. Like, ridiculous.
• rough size: 2X through 3X
• actual measurements: waist fits from 43 to 50 inches comfortably, full length (down side seam, from waist to hem) is 36, rise is 23, at hips they are 60 inches
• fabric: 100% medium weight linen
• care: machine wash cold, machine dry low
• hand made by me in my studio — one of a kind