Industrial Shaman Duster
Industrial Shaman Duster. Somewhat ceremonial. Somewhat rustbelty. Linen duster that I made from hand dyed linen in rust, brown, and worn-denim blue. Details include gusseted kimono-style sleeves, side slits trimmed with hand-stitched patches, hand stitching on front and back, raw-seamed trim.
• for comparison, the dress form measures: bust 40 inches, waist 31, hips 41 - Size 14
• rough size: Extra Large through 1X
• actual garment measurements: bust is fairly free because of the generous sleeves - go by the hips, which measure 50 inches, length is 45 in back, sleeves are 16
• fabric: 100% linen - heavy and medium weight - dyed with professional lightfast procion dyes
• care: hand wash or machine wash on gentle in cold water, tumble dry on gentle.
• hand made by me and exceedingly one-of-a-kind